In business since 1915!
The name WCL started in 1915 and it ran under that name until 1923, then it became Elliott-Littleton (1935-1936) selling seed and fertilizer. Soon after that Alton Littleton decided to buy Elliott part out and rename it W.C. Littleton and Son Inc.
They stayed at that location until 1974 when Craig Littleton started working along side his father. They decided it was time to make a change, so they moved across the street, built a 5000 sq ft. building, and started selling farm equipment and parts. Then in the early 1990's, they decided it was time to add another 5000 sq ft. space to make room for a showroom and offices.
We stayed at that location until March 1, 2018. At that time we sold the building and moved a 1/2 mile down the road into the north end of The State Line Building. We are still operating with the fourth and fifth generation of the family. We might be smaller, but we are still selling the same things and providing the same great service.